Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meet my Haiti team....

I took these pictures about a month ago during team time we had on a weekend retreat and had completely forgotten to post them. We were at a fairly rustic retreat so no one was happy about having their pictures taken. I'd like to introduce my team to you, so you can have faces with the names to pray for as we go on outreach...




Meet our fabulous leader, Cyrielle Thuny. Cyrielle is from France and a little crazy, in a good way!






















Meet
Jörn Burger from Germany! He is a great guy and lots of fun to be around!






















Meet Hannah Siegrist from Lancaster, PA. She did NOT want her picture taken! :) She is absolutely beautiful and on FIRE for the Lord!












Meet Elizabeth Loebs from Mooresville, NC. She is so sweet, sincere and caring! I believe God is going to use Elizabeth to heal many on our outreach! Elizabeth is one of my prayer warriors!
















Meet Hilary Haddow from Tacoma Washington. Hilary was in my small group, she is so honest, smart and loving! Hilary is planning to do the 18 month Round The World Track starting in January.












Meet Steven Michelau from Canada. Steven is 6'7", yes he is TALL, yet a little shy! I am looking forward to seeing Steven come out of his shell!














Meet Emily Rice from Bridgewater, NJ. Emily is bold and on FIRE. She is one of my prayer warriors.













Meet Jillian Bakke from Sammarish, WA. Jill is a little shy, but amazing! She was recently healed from a gluten allergy here during our DTS.


















Meet Emily Williamson from Boise, ID. Emily is like a daughter to me. She lost her mom when she was 7.













Meet Dani Fuchs from Gemany. Dani is responsible for coming up with the idea of doing the movie 'Eyes of Hope' and driving the process. While he can be a clown, he also has a serious side. He has great faith!


















Everyone on my team is so beautiful and amazing and uniquely gifted! I feel honored to serve with such an awesome group of young adults! I praise God for each and everyone of them! They are my family and I love them all dearly and I know you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment