Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time for OUTREACH.....We leave for Haiti and the Dominican Republic in less then 24 hours!

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you for your continued support as I follow this journey God has called me to. It is hard to believe the lecture phase of our training is over and we our heading out for outreach. Our team leaves for Haiti tomorrow (Wednesday) night. I am turning in my staff application tomorrow with the intention of joining staff when I graduate from my DTS and staying on here in Kona with photogenX. I would be serving the Nations in Kona and around the world. I will share more information when God has confirmed more specifically what I will be doing. I am excited about going to Haiti and seeing how God will use us there. We have received several prophetic messages that there were angelic forces going with and surrounding us. My time here during the lecture phase has been simply amazing. God has continued to blow me away, especially as I draw closer to Him and pursue Him more.

We will be going to the DR for a week. While we are there we will be learning what we will be doing when we return from Haiti. We will be heading to Port-au-prince, where the earthquake happened in January 2010, to provide mercy ministry, teach a mini DTS (discipleship training school), and various other ministries, then we will be in St. Marc for 3 weeks doing similar work and then back to the DR for 3 weeks. We will also be working on stories and taking pictures for the Voice For the Voiceless 2.0 and the 30 Days of Hope Prayer book that we will be publishing later this year. For more information, please visit www.photogenx.com. We will be sleeping in tents while we are in Haiti. It is rainy season there, so we're guaranteed to have lots of fun. We tried the tents out this past weekend when our team camped over night on the beach. It's going to be a little tight, especially with our gear and luggage.

This has been an amazing experience for me and I highly recommend everyone do a DTS. There are campuses and courses ALL over the world, there is something for everyone. www.ywam.com


Please pray:

-That we would see God's heart
-That we would see and perform signs and miracles
-That we have the ability to present truth, love and hope
-That we are able to meet tangible needs of the people
-For supernatural health for our team as we travel and during our time in Haiti and the DR
-Unity in our team
-Protection for all over all our camera gear and equipment
-For an HD Video Camera to shoot the movie "Eyes of Hope" that we are working on. (for more info, please visit www.eyesofhope.info)
-That God would provide the balance of $900 for our leader Cyrielle's outreach fees before we leave so she can go on the trip with us
-That we would give Him all the glory in all we do

For updates please follow my blog: www.christinefontaine.blogspot.com.

Please don't hesitate to write me and let me know how you are doing and how I can pray for you!

Lots of love,
Christine

Matt 28:19

p.s. my cell phone is being TEMPORARILY turned off while I am out of the country. I will return to Kona on September 18 and will re-activate my service. Please feel free to email me at wdj_d4u@yahoo.com OR wdjd4u@me.com, I will check my email when possible, we expect to have internet in all three places we will be staying, but there are no guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment