Tuesday, May 18, 2010

love letter




Dear ___________ (insert your name),


My Child
You may not know Me, but I know EVERYTHING about you [Psalm 139:1]

I know when you sit down and when you rise up [Psalm 139:2]

I am familiar with ALL your ways [Psalm 139:3]


I know the very number of hairs on your head [Matthew 10:29-31]

For you were made in My image [Genesis 1:27]


For you are My offspring [Acts 17:28]


I knew you even before you were conceived [Jeremiah 1:4-5]

I CHOSE you BEFORE I planned creation [Ephesians 1:11-12]

You were NOT a mistake, for all your days are written in my book [Psalm 139:15-16]

I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live [Acts 17:26]

You are fearfully and wonderfully made [Psalm 139:14]


I knit you together in your mother's womb [Psalm 139:13]


And brought you forth on the day you were born [Psalm 71:6]

I have been misrepresented by those who don't know Me [John 8:11-14]

I am NOT distant and angry, but I am the COMPLETE expression of LOVE [1 John 4:16]

And it is My desire to LAVISH My LOVE on you [1 John 3:1]

Simply because you are My child and I am your Father [1 John 3:1]

I offer you MORE than your earthly father ever could [Matthew 7:11]

For I am THE PERFECT Father [Matthew 5:18]

EVERY good gift that you receive comes from My hand [James 1:17]

For I am your Provider and I meet ALL your needs [Matthew 6:31]

My plan for your future has always been filled with HOPE [Jeremiah 29:11]

Because I LOVE you with an EVERLASTING LOVE [Jeremiah 31:3]

My thoughts towards you are countless as the sand on the seashore [Psalm 169:17-18]

And I REJOICE over you with singing [Zephaniah 3:17]

I will NEVER stop doing good to you [Jeremiah 32:10]

For you are My TREASURED possession [Exodus 19:3]

I desire to establish you with all My heart and all My soul [Jeremiah 32:11]

And I want to show you GREAT and MARVELOUS things [Jeremiah 33:3]

If you seek Me with ALL your heart, you will find Me [Deuteronomy 4:29]

Delight in Me and I will give you ALL the desires of your heart [Psalm 37:4]

For it is I who gave you those desires [Philippians 2:13]

For I am able to do MORE for you than you could ever possibly imagine [Ephesians 3:20]

For I am your GREATEST encourager [2 Thessalonians 2:16-17]

I am also the Father who COMFORTS you in ALL your troubles [2 Corinthians 1:3-4]

When you are broken hearted, I am CLOSE to you [Psalm 34:18]

As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to My heart [Isaiah 40:11]

One day I will wipe away EVERY tear from your eyes [Revelation 21:3-4]

And I will take away ALL the pain you have suffered on this earth [Revelation 21:3-4]

For I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my Son, Jesus [John 17:23]

In Jesus, My love for you is revealed [John 17:26]

He is the exact representation of My being [Hebrews 1:3]

He came to demonstrate that I am FOR you, NOT against you [Romans 8:31]

And to tell you that I am NOT counting your sins [2 Corinthians 5:18-19]

His death was the ULTIMATE expression of My LOVE for you [1 John 4:10]

I gave up EVERYTHING I loved that I might gain your love [Romans 8:31-32]

If you receive the gift of my son, Jesus, you receive Me [1 John 2:23]

And NOTHING will EVER separate you from My love again [Romans 8:38-39]

Come home and I'll throw you the BIGGEST party Heaven has ever seen [Luke 15:7]

I have ALWAYS been your Father, and will ALWAYS be your Father [Ephesians 3:14-15]




My question...

Will you be My child? [John 1:12-13] [Luke 15:11-32]

I am WAITING for YOU!!!


LOVE,
Your Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment