Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reflection on Matthew Ch 15 - 20

I love the passage in Matthew 19:1-10 where Jesus talks about marriage and divorce. It reminds me that marriage is a LIFETIME commitment and I am so very thankful God has made me wait SO long for it! It make it all the more sacred and special for me! There are times that I get frustrated with waiting, but they are few and far between, yet I know that it is for something SUPER, SUPER SPECIAL and makes me want to wait! In week 3, Kristen Williams talked about Jesus being our bridegroom, which made me really thing and pray about giving Him the FIRST place in my heart an thoughts, the FIRST thing that I think about when I wake in the morning and the last thing I think about as I drift to sleep. I want to KNOW Him intimately, to court Him, spend time with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment