Thursday, May 20, 2010

Words from my Heavenly Father (05.13.10)

We spent some time in prayer (being still) asking God:

  1. Who are you?
  2. Who am I?
  3. What do you want me to do?


Here are the word from my Heavenly Father to me:


I am your Father, your Protector and your Provider, your EVERYTHING!
I LOVE you, more then you will ever know!
I have GREAT purpose for you!
You are MY child, with whom, I am WELL pleased!
You are BEAUTIFUL and LOVING!
You will be mother to many!
You will carry My Word to the ends of the earth and bring HOPE where there is NO hope!
I want you to be BOLD!
I want you to GO!
I want you to FOCUS on ME and the things I have for you and not be distracted!
I want you to LOVE me like I LOVE you!
I want you to embrace everything that I am teaching you right now and in the time to come and to do it with patience and thanksgiving!
I want you to have a GREATER faith to believe in the IMPOSSIBLE!
I WANT YOU! I WANT ALL OF YOU!
I want to BREAK you, WRECK you and give you MY heart!
I want to show you how to love the broken and forgotten!
I want you to be STILL and know that I am GOD, LORD over ALL, LORD of your life!


What SWEET and PRECIOUS words! Please pray that I would be obedient to ALL He has for me, that I would give Him EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Just thinking of you. I hope all is well and that your journey continues to be prosperous. Drop me an email.

    Peace,
    Michael Dippy

    ReplyDelete